Mr. McReynolds is of counsel with the Ponist Law Group. He is a highly experienced litigator who handles all phases of litigation, from inception through post-trial. His practice focuses on real estate, construction, and business litigation as well as select family law matters on a case-by-case basis.
He previously practiced at two Martindale AV rated law firms and was general counsel for a $1 billon mutual fund. His accomplishments include:
- Representation of client in real estate aspects of dissolution, successfully working with opposing counsel to sell multimillion-dollar commercial building, without commissions, saving client and her former spouse more than $300,000 in broker fees.
- Obtaining a defense verdict in favor of a commercial real estate broker following a two-week trial on claims of fraud and misrepresentation.
- Obtained judgment following trial in favor of client recovering unlawfully converted jewelry.
- Defended a national homebuilder against a $10 million premises liability claim and received a judgment against plaintiff for costs.
- Successfully resolved more than 20 cases for real estate brokers arising out of claims of agent/broker misrepresentation.
- Defended a privately managed golf course against Unruh Act claims through trial and obtained a judgment for defendant.
- Represented clients in residential construction defect cases recovering significant costs of repair for the clients.